We are Anonymous
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

 LGBT - The true face of LGBT

Go down 

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-05-17

PostSubject: LGBT - The true face of LGBT   Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:55 am

The true face of LGBT

Domestic violence +300% (Most lesbian relationships are violent)
Drug use +700% (LGBT culture = drug culture)
Promiscuity +700% (28% of LGBT men have 1,000+ partners, 43% have 500+, 83% have 100+, while non-LGBT have less than 10)
AIDS +6,000% (20% of LGBT have AIDS)
STD +10,000% (A reflection of sexual corruption, including beastiality, and the threat it poses to populations through the spread of diseases)
Convicted pedophiles +600% (85% of convicted pedophiles are LGBT, while an unknown number make up the remaining 15%)
Privately confessed to pedophilia in surveys... 75% yes, 25% no (LGBT is by intention and definition, the vandalism and corruption of sexuality in the most morally obscene and deliberately offensive ways possible)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://therealanonymous.board-directory.net
LGBT - The true face of LGBT
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» Native Americans used face paint symbolically
» Face Book First Day
» Achievement Unlocked!
» The very scary story. By my youngest sister, Sabrina
» What is the true market PER?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Anonymous :: -
Jump to: